Re[2]: More Geico - long, but you should see this

To: Bill <pythias@pacifier.com>
Subject: Re[2]: More Geico - long, but you should see this
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2000 19:23:35 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
This thread is good but odd. I have insured with GEICO for over eight
years. Their  rates are good (for me) and the two claims I've had
with them were handled astoundingly fast and equitably. Both times
the claims adjusters didn't dink around with anything - they just
signed off on all new parts and associated labor. Possibly my
experiences were positive because in both instances it was the other
party at fault. As opposed to this, I have had to deal with Allstate
and State Farm on two other occasions. Both companies fought me tooth
and nail over even the most obvious discrepancies and damage. Though
I don't work in the industries (insurance or car repair), one summer
I was a dealership service writer for a group of about 500 flood
damaged customer and dealer cars. The absolute worst people to deal
with were from the big companies (Allstate, State Farm, etc). They
truly and deeply are convinced that everyone is out to get them and
that their mission in life is to screw the customer under the guise
of protecting the company. I have not had this problem, so far, with
GEICO. Could you be more specific in your criticism? What makes GEICO
worse than others?

>Hello
>        geico is amoung the worst of the companies.. insurance. wise..
>        the things that they have done.. the lies that they have
>        perpetrated.. in the name of.. "safety".. let alone their pay
>        out ratio.. and their cancellations.. for minor accidents..
>        rates them... even below ALLSTATE...
>
>        by the way.. any reputable shops.. in the southwest washington
>        state area?
>
>  Bill                            mailto:pythias@pacifier.com

Jeff Boatright                __o\___             '65 Sprite
http://userwww.service.emory.edu/~jboatri/sprite/sprite.html
mailto:jboatri@emory.edu