Re: More Geico - long, but you should see this

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: More Geico - long, but you should see this
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2000 12:35:10 -0700 (PDT)
I started the Geico bashing, but I must relate this -
Although I am cancelling my BGT (at least) with them,
they have been fine so far in 2 claims.  No rate
increase with either.  One of the claims was an
unfortunate incident with a Lotus Turbo Esprit and a
Grumman U.S. Mail truck....  The other, my wife hit
the house with her Camry.  Neither were, ahem, normal
claims and I had no problems.

--- Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com> wrote:
> IfixMGs@aol.com wrote:
> >
> > In a message dated 6/4/00 2:37:54 PM Eastern
> Daylight Time, jaybird@isoc.net
> > writes:
> >
> > <<  Do you know what GEICO stands for? General
> Electric
> >  Insurance Company.....
> >   >>
> > I believe it's Government Employees Ins Co.   When
> you consider the way the
> > average government employee views and treats the
> average citizen, well......
> > flame suit on!!!
>
> Yes, GEICO stands for Government Employees Insurance
> Co.
> My parents had Geico up until they had a minor
> fender bender back in 68.
>
> --
> Frank Clarici
> Toms River, NJ