Re: NOS Parts including a NEW NOS Factory bonnet

To: macleans@earthlink.net, dwramsey@worldnet.att.net
Subject: Re: NOS Parts including a NEW NOS Factory bonnet
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 17:55:23 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 6/5/00 10:22:25 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
macleans@earthlink.net writes:

<< O.K. Crash you have been wrongly accused.  My apologies.  I guess I'll
sell my
 car, get off the list and never even think anything British again.
 Mike(probably with a Mazda Miata in his future)MacLean

 David Ramsey wrote:

 > Mike, You just sent this.

GUYS, GUYS, GUYS...is this the flippin' Triumph list or what!!!   It ain't no
biggie either way!

NOS, NIB, greasy worn out used, precious piece of unobtainium....what
difference does it make.  Any of us that buy over the net takes our chances
and usually get a good deal and sometimes get screwed.

I know Crash is a good guy 'caused I buy stuff from him, and plenty of people
have had a good experience with Mike's friend.   So let's get over it guys
and take it easy on each other...save the animosity for the insurance
adjusters!!!

Mike..I hope you stay, but if you leave can I have your bugeye?

R Houston