Re: Fw: NOS Parts including a NEW NOS Factory bonnet

To: "Kent J. Miller" <Bushwacker4@prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: NOS Parts including a NEW NOS Factory bonnet
Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2000 15:30:04 -0700
Cc: Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Kent,
     Oh, please.  Don't you have anything better to do?  If you have it and it
is in it's original wrapper and it is unused, it's NOS as far as I'm concerned.
I'd pay what it is worth and be happy to get it.  Your car must not need any
maintenance if your staying inside splitting hairs like this.
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite