Re: TR2/3/3a Versus Sprite Mk.I

To: britclas@WorldShare.net, Corry@iol.ie, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR2/3/3a Versus Sprite Mk.I
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 10:14:57 EST
In a message dated 12/1/00 8:21:41 AM Eastern Standard Time,
britclas@WorldShare.net writes:

/snip/
> Had the need to drive the wifes
> Sprite into town yesterday , in the snow, to get parts for her Chev.
> which is dead in the water, and as I drove by one of the high schools
> that was just letting out I could hear some of the students being
> quite vocal about this " Awesome little car " . Gave me a lift in
> spirits, they knew not what it was ,,,,,,,,,,,,, but it was cool!
>
> Brad

Reminds me of the evening I was at a Corvette friend's house and a vanload of
teen girls drove past.  They started chirping and squealing as only HS girls
can do, then one chanted out, "We love your car!"  At the time, my summer
daily driver Bugeye was sitting next to his concours-condition  64 Vette
convertible.  We looked up from our beers, at each other, and then he yelled,
"Which one?"

Suffice to say he was disappointed with their reply and, being the really
good friend I am, I have not let him forget about it since.  In fact, I need
to send him an e-mail reminding him right now....

Chris
59 Bugeye
59 TR3A
71 Midget