Re: TR2/3/3a Versus Sprite Mk.I

To: "Ron.Corry" <Corry@iol.ie>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR2/3/3a Versus Sprite Mk.I
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 10:33:56 -0800
Ron.

The only TR3 I ever owned was a model when I was around ten years old. It
was red and the TR3 and the the MGTC were my two favorite British cars.
When I went looking for a car when I was a teenager, I came across a Bugeye
for sale in the newspaper. I didn't know what it was (never had seen one)
but went to see it because it was in my price range. I fell in love with it
when I saw it and promply went to the bank for the money to buy it. I owned
that car for 29 years, but never longed for a TR3 after that (a TC, yes). I
have 2 other Bugeyes now.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
Discount Online Hotel Reservations in the U.S.

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A