Re: New rotary engines

To: curt.onstott@orst.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New rotary engines
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 17:02:53 EST
I can't say I like non-period modifications very much, especially so engine
swaps.  If the weight was close I would think about swapping the A-series for
a Coventry Climax!

The TR7 & motor had a reputation for being gutless more than anything else.
Aside from a vee 8 swap (TR8) a swap to the 16 valve Dolomite Sprint engine
(easier than just swapping the head) is one way to set out towards 200bhp.
Or is this the wrong list for this discussion?

Daniel1312

In a message dated 28/12/00 13:33:12 Pacific Standard Time,