Re: Re[2]: New Jersey Inspection

To: "JustBrits" <justbrits@home.com>
Subject: Re: Re[2]: New Jersey Inspection
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 23:05:45 -0400 FILETIME=[70649590:01C105C9]
Cc: "spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
In case anyone has forgotten, Ed doesn't have time to send parts to anyone,
because he is supposedly too busy taking care of his poor wife....however,
he DOES have time to read through the List and respond with his usual
sarcastic comments.  I'll bet that if you send him some money for parts, he
will also be able to find the time to deposit it into his account.  Hmmmm.

Bob