Fw: Re[2]: New Jersey Inspection

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Re[2]: New Jersey Inspection
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 00:50:49 -0400
Ohio does have some laws to cover the safety issues you bring up. You can be
cited for not wearing your seat belt (front seat occupants). All cars
manufactured after 1964 are required to have them.

The bad brakes, rusty frame and bald tires come under the "unroadworthy"
section. The continuous smoking is another section.

BUT, I agree about the uselessness of the E-Check!!! A waste on my time and
money...

Kent