Re: Friday the 13th and Judson-Double Whammy!

To: Ankitterer@aol.com
Subject: Re: Friday the 13th and Judson-Double Whammy!
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 20:00:31 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Bob,

I think Frank is running H4's and could be 100 watts each.  My Halogens are 65
watts upper/lower.  If you take Franks 200 watts, that's 16.6 amps, heater
blower
about 8 amps, marker and running lights, about 5 amps and possibly the wipers
going using about 4 amps, it's pretty easy to get over the 26 amp output of the
generator.  The lucas small alternator is only 35 amps and is also under
powered.  The small Hitachi alternators are 50 amps.  Nice to have that reserve!

Regards,  Paul A