Re: Another nut(ty) question

To: CNAArndt@aol.com, eddie_sheffield@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Another nut(ty) question
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 22:12:35 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Thanks for the info! Especially the quotes from the bulletin in your other
email. I had wondered about the nylocks. I think someone had mentioned on
either this list or the mgs list that they couldn't be reused. Glad to hear
there's a simple test to see if they can.

If it turns out the steel stiff nuts I have do not meet the inspection you
mentioned, is a nylock an acceptable replacment? My local hardware has the
fine thread nylocks.

Thanks!

Eddie