Re: Timing and Temperature

To: Larry Macy <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Timing and Temperature
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 07:57:52 -0700
when the pointer is between the two dots by the
"C" the temp is 130 degrees, and when between the two dots by the "H" is the
212" degree point.  I'm not finding the fifth dot you mention on the gauge I
have in front of me.  A little to the right of the "N" is 190, which is
exactly where it should run based on your thermostat and fan switch
settings.
David Riker
63 Falcon
70 Torino