RE: Exhaust question

To: "WJHS1960" <WJHS1960@attbi.com>, "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, "Brad Fornal" <toyman@digitex.net>
Subject: RE: Exhaust question
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 07:28:49 -0600
Cc: "Eddie Sheffield" <esheffield@i-plus.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Ed... you remind me of an animal that's so unable to play friendly with
others, its put to sleep.

We, the folks of the various lists that you like to torture, will be taking
up a collection so the vet of your choice can "put you down". We'll donate
any surplus Moss inventory to an animal shelter in your name.