Re: Exhaust question

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Exhaust question
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 15:59:49 -0500
Wow! Thanks for all the quick responses! I went back and supported the car on
the axle rather than the body, and I was "in like Flynn!" Went nicely right
under the axle.

Slowly getting it all back together. With all the lovely weather we've had
lately in SW VA it hasn't been fit for man nor beast nor spridget on these
roads! Just reading today how VDOT and most of the local govts have spent all
their snow removal budgets and are way over. One big exception is
Christiansburg (where I live) - the town mgr really bumped up the budget this
year thinking we were due. As he said you just had to "count the wooly worms
and read the Farmer's Almanac."

Thanks again! Gotta love this list!

Eddie
1971 Midget "Bebop"