Re: Exhaust question

To: Eddie Sheffield <esheffield@i-plus.net>
Subject: Re: Exhaust question
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2003 19:51:22 -0600
Cc: Rick <WebmasterRick@attbi.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Eddie Sheffield wrote:

> Well, I'll just have to take my chances for now. I bought what was
> listed as the correct parts for my car. Moss didn't have big warnings
> that "parts listed for this model do not fit correctly." If they're not
> right there's nothing I can do about it now and I can't afford to just
> buy another complete system right now.

They often sell the incorrect part for your car. I got the incorrect interior
kit
from them. Their answer is "that is what we sell, we can give you your money
back, and if you want the correct part from us, tough." Gotta love customer
service!
I finally finished my first door panel for the 65. If anyone is interested, I
will send them a photo. Just ask.
Brad