Re: anti-pollution in LA LA LAND.

To: Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com>
Subject: Re: anti-pollution in LA LA LAND.
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2003 19:51:37 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Bill,

Several years ago I was stopped in NJ for not wearing my seatbelt.  The
truck I was driving was a 1930 (something) Ford PU.  I "explained" to
the officer that the truck wasn't required to have seatbelts........
 His reply;  "In NJ it's the law to wear a seatbelt, either don't drive
it in NJ or install seatbelts".  The truck was tagged in PA.  He gave me
a warning.......

Kevin V.