Re: rear drums

To: Chris King <cbking@alum.rpi.edu>
Subject: Re: rear drums
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 20:15:39 -0400
Cc: Larry Macy <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>, spridgets@autox.team.net
I remember putting pads on a Subaru that belonged to a buddy of mine. it
used the screwed in pistons - first time I saw such a thing and it had
me confused for a bit trying to get the pistons back in the calipers.
Had to have been around '85 - we were still in high school. So Subaru
used that system in the early '80s.

Eddie
1971 Midget - "Bebop"