Re: rear drums

To: Ajhsys@aol.com 42dbca82.dsl.aros.net id h3HEeGio027418
Subject: Re: rear drums
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 10:38:07 -0400
Cc: cfchrist@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Guess I'm gonna just hafta crawl under there and see how Dodge made it
work ;-)

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

The bottom line: Sure, there's pain in adopting the Mac. But if I accept
that, I get to use a computer that works, and that pretty much does
what I
expect and want a computer to do.
Stewart Alsop
FORTUNE.com