Re: The GOLDEN Sprite

To: Glen Byrns <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Subject: Re: The GOLDEN Sprite
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 20:15:01 -0700
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Ummm... why is this being done?  If the aim is to raise money for a
charity, could you affiliate with the organization first and take a ride
on their 501(c) status so that contributors can deduct their donations?
 The database would be a good idea for this so that at the end of the
project a letter could be sent to each participant thanking them for
their donation of specific items.  Then, each person could claim their
value for their donation to the IRS.