Re: Golden Sprite Poll

To: "Nory" <nory@buffnet.net>, "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Golden Sprite Poll
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 13:32:27 -0300
Nory

As I recall, Carlisle Productions may be run by a not-for-profit
organization.  (I think I read that it was started as such, at least.)

FWIW, here in Nova Scotia it is not a big deal (and only a few bucks) to
incorporate a not-for-profit organization (i.e. a Society/Association) that
would qualify to obtain a license from our Provincial regulators to hold
such a raffle.  The incorporation aspect also provides limited liability to
the members of the organization.  Rick may have such an entity in place
already or may be able to arrange to have another organization take this
under their protective wing.

Geoff Muttart
gmuttart@mtdc.ns.ca
Nova Scotia, Canada