Re: Golden Sprite Poll

To: spritenut@Exit109.com
Subject: Re: Golden Sprite Poll
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 14:38:44 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
1. 1275 or 1293, or 1312 tops.

2.  Ribcase or 5 speed (5-speed for sure if you go Ford).

3.  Disc front, drum rear.

4.  Gold with maybe black highlights.

5.  Leather or Vinyl but race buckets or headrest seats.

6.  Tinted polycarbonate.

+

7.  3.9 diff whatever the box - assuming a 1275+cc engine

Stick with you have to be at Sprite Spree to win.  Yes, sub systems mailed
out to a team or whatever.

Daniel1312