Re: GPS Questions - No LBC

To: gjbranch@comcast.net, refisk@chartermi.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: GPS Questions - No LBC
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 12:11:52 EST
In a message dated 12/05/2003 8:49:00 AM Mountain Standard Time,
gjbranch@comcast.net writes:
I did rent a car last year that had a talking GPS map.  You entered in your
destination and it told you what to do.  It worked great, but the voice was a
very annoying female voice, and it actually got agitated sounding when I made
wrong turns!!!  Croikey, it was like driving with me wife!!!
.

I rent regularly from Hertz with Never-lost....last time I was in PA it took
me to a "turn right at the intersection" that would have required me jumping
the concrete wall seperating the lanes.  I guess they can't keep up with every
road change.

Robert Houston

The Supreme Court ruled there cannot be a nativity scene
 in Washington,DC this Christmas.
 This isn't for any religious or constitutional reason,
 they simply have not been able to find three wise men or
 a virgin in the nation's capitol.
 There was no problem however finding enough asses to
 fill the stable