Re: GPS Questions - No LBC

To: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: GPS Questions - No LBC
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 15:23:49 -0800
I also use a Garmin Emap hand held. The map display is small but it works
quite well. The only thing I don't like about mine is the size of the map
that it will hold. It takes about 6-8 maps to cover the US and you need a PC
to change to another map. This does not affect the navigation capability,
just the self contained map and the number of waypoints you can enter on a
route. The number of route points is large but I have  hit it on occasion.

I've had this one for a while so the new ones probably have a larger memory.