Re: Toyota transplant

To: Dean Hedin <dhedin@ieee.org>
Subject: Re: Toyota transplant
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 23:24:36 -0500
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, spridget2 <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
What a great idea, just like Leyland did with the MGB, oh wait a minute
the factory didn't do that, they used the cast iron 6 lump instead cause
they had more of those around . Oh well at least a lot of MGB owners had
a better idea .  Good idea anyhow , and that way I could retain that
legendary British unreliability .

Regards
John