Reference books

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Reference books
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 21:17:00 -0600
Hello,

I am new to car restoration.  I was given a car by my father in law that
has just been collecting dust, but covered.  It is a 1966 AH Sprite, 1098
motor it seems.  A nice guy on the list suggested that I get the Porter
book and I did.  I was just wondering if any of you guys when new to this
found other books to be a needed asset.  I will need some reference
material since all of this is new to me.

Also, does anyone have experience with the rivergate 5 speed conversion
transmission?

Thanks for your input,

W. Lanier