Re: Reference books

To: "David Ramsey" <dwramsey@worldnet.att.net>, "'Lanier'" <willjan@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Reference books
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 07:46:29 -0500
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Yes, I have a rivergate kit.  I considered both, and ended up going with
rivergate.  My decision (basically) was more or less a coin flip.  I had
people from both camps trying to convince me of one or the other, but neither
was convincing.  So, I decided on Rivergate because they are (relatively)
close to me.  But there was no outstanding technical reason.  I was/am very
happy with the kit.  The assembly, instructions, and materials was first
rate.  (Everyone says the same about Paul's kit).  I have not yet had to call
for technical support, but I'm told they are very helpful.  Hope that helps.

Trevor