Re: Reference books

To: Lanier <willjan@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Reference books
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 20:10:18 -0800
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hello Lanier,

       people on the list have experience with EVERYTHING!

       the concensus is that the conversion to a 5 speed is one of the
       best things you can do. most seem to believe that Paul A's kit
       is the way to go, but rivergate has its adherents, tho i
       couldn't name any.

       the books i've seen mentioned most often are the BENTLEY, and
       HAINES, both being better than the other for certain
       operations. and VIZZARD. one more is i think terry HORLER, but
       i'm sure someone will correct me on that one as my memory is
       fuzzy there.

--
Best regards,
 Bill                            mailto:pythias@pacifier.com