RE: Spridgets at car shows

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>, "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Subject: RE: Spridgets at car shows
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 12:48:12 -0400
dear mr. macy(like that?  thought i was addressing yer dad?)
with the external exception of the bugeye i see all chrome bumper cars (mk1
midget/mk2 sprite -up) as the same car with minor changes as time passed
and of course the badging.
i do see the rubber bumper cars as a slightly difrent car due to the
structural difrences and the lack of the "A" series power plant, yet they
are of the same lineage stemming forth from the original parent chassis of
the bugeye.
possibly a split between, up to and including 1098 (calling them early
cars) and  1275 and later(calling them late cars) may be more apropriate ?
and within this grouping the mg and austin healey be grouped together.
lots of food for thought and no specific"ya gotta do it this way" statement
on this one specific shows policies.  whatcha think?

chuck.
back ta lurking a'bout.

Check out the new British Cars Forum: