Re: Spridgets at car shows

To: Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Spridgets at car shows
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 13:02:39 -0400
Times may have changed, but BTDT w/o success. I think your best bet is
to just move your car after they assign you your space. Imagine me
trying to convince a show worker to allow me to park my Innocenti with
the Sprites? :-) The trophy thing is secondary, I wish organizers would
just let Spridgets park together for camaraderie.
--

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D. wrote:

> So I was wondering the rest of you folks felt about that?? A single
> Spridget class, instead of trying to group us with cars we have no
> relation to, except name??

Check out the new British Cars Forum: