Re: Spridgets at car shows

To: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: Spridgets at car shows
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 01:20:10 -0400
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
On Sunday 10 October 2004 11:36 am, Larry B. Macy, Ph.D. wrote:
> So I was wondering the rest of you folks felt about that?? A single
> Spridget class, instead of trying to group us with cars we have no
> relation to, except name??

I think that would be a bad idea.  Once you put the bugeyes in with my mustard
brown RB Midget and I start taking trophies away from that group, things are
bound to get ugly!  Those who have seen my car know .....

Bill Gilroy
77 MG Midget

"life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body,
but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting " holy sh*t...what
a ride!"

Check out the new British Cars Forum: