Re: Retorquing Head

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Retorquing Head
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2004 01:02:02 -0500
I don't know if it's as much the "modern design" or the known quality of the
Toyota product.  I don't have much experience with the "modern" American
car, as my newest vehicle is 10 years old, but the reliability of the
Toyotas that friends of mine have owned is indisputable.  The only thing I
have that's been almost as dependable is the '91 Cherokee.

--
-Nory
NORYS LAWS: