Re: Retorquing Head

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Retorquing Head
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 21:28:21 -0800 filter01.roc.ny.frontiernet.net
 The only thing I
> have that's been almost as dependable is the '91 Cherokee.

I have never owned a Toyota, but I can vouch for the Cherokee.  My '89 has
needed a fuel pump, starter module, alternator, and power window motor in
nearly 200,000 miles.  My '88 Cherokee needed a fuel pump, O2 sensor, and
starter module in nearly 300,000 miles.  All the repairs together cost less
than a monthly payment on something new that wouldn't even have wing
windows.

Kate

Participate in Democracy.

"In the end, we will not so much remember the words of our enemies,
but the silence of our friends."  Martin Luther King, Jr.