RE: Pulling Midget Engine

To: "Love Charles M (Contractor)" <charles.m.love@us.army.mil>, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Pulling Midget Engine
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 14:58:08 -0600
Cc: spridgets-owner@Autox.Team.Net
Monty -

The draining transmission oil isn't a problem.  (Well, it's a bloody mess to
clean up, but it isn't indicative of a problem otherwise.)

The rear seal on the transmission actually seals on the outside of the nose
of the driveshaft.  Remove the driveshaft and tilt the transmission and if
you haven't already drained the transmission, you will.

The MGA and the Magnette are the same way.

Chris K.

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 13:21:00 -0600, Love Charles M (Contractor) wrote