Re: A couple of 1275 rebuild questions...

To: Kurtis <tr4driver@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: A couple of 1275 rebuild questions...
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 09:41:12 -0800
Cc: Spridget List <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Kurtis,

Did you have the piston checked for usability? Typically I find there
is too much wear in the rings lands and the pistons aren't useable
anyway. Also, if you were to sleeve, you would want to go to stock
size.

Are you using a shop that is familiar with these little engines? If
not, I would shop around and see if you can find someone who is. My
experience is that you will get better results from someone who has
done them before.

Gerard

--
One meets his destiny often in the road he takes to avoid it.
~French Proverb

http://www.gerardsgarage.com/FS_Garage.htm