RE: Rear hubs leaking

To: dmeadow@juno.com
Subject: RE: Rear hubs leaking
From: John.Deikis@med.va.gov
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 09:23:44 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Motor problems????

Decided to throw money at it!

Purchased Frankensprite from Tommy samuels and brought it
home from South Carolina a couple of weeks back.  Motor is
stock and runs well.  Will be putting it into the race car
soon and then gradually substituting my race motor components
to see what makes the stock motor start to run poorly.

Number 2 son has already told me to get everything put
back in place by the end of the summer so he can take
Frankensprite on a little road trip across the country.
Must be something about that bugeye bonnet and fly yellow
paint job that reacts with adolescent testosterone.

Good thing I didn't buy a 5 liter Mustang!

As for The Mitty, I think my finances will pre-empt that outing.
If I race this year, it'll pretty much be the local
Michigan venues with maybe one outing to play with the
Australians.

JohnD