Re: O v e r h e a t i n g

To: Dan Gillitzer <dang@ticon.net>, mg <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: O v e r h e a t i n g
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 09:43:41 -0800
Oboy. We vary the boiling point by additives and presure.
This means the motor is forced to live with more heat in terms
of clearances and fuel mixture and timing. I don't know what
happens, exactly, when boiling sets in, but it seems like  an
explosion. I'm too right-brained to grok the rest of the question.

As to fans, the shape of the blade is unique and is quite directional.
This is why they are marked.  Look at one closely and ask yourself.
The argument of behind or in front is a different matter.