Re: O v e r h e a t i n g

To: "Ron Soave" <soavero@yahoo.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: O v e r h e a t i n g
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 21:11:17 -0600 reply-type=original with any abuse report
>> stuff to buy) you, like
>> most engineers are talking absolute theory rather
>> than relative reality.
>
> You, like most non-engineers (actually, I'm a
> physicist with an MBA), are jumping to a conclusion.
> Look at my race car next time you're at RA - I don't
> have a fan!!! I have 2 blades I use as a handle to
> turn the engine when setting valves.  I do have a nice
> shroud, though.

Ron,
You are the one jumping to conclusions ;-) Re-read that post of mine and you
will see that, although I lumped you with engineers, I did not go so far as
to compliment you with the title. My actual point was that the pusher works
better than the mechanical original fan.

I do like the idea of the two handles... That is the one time I wish I had a
mechanical fan on there. I guess I didn't look closely enough last time I
saw you at RA, are you using actual fan blades or what?
David Lieb
1972 Blue