Re: Carlisle Find of the year

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Carlisle Find of the year
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 13:32:32 EDT
In 2003 I went to Carlisle and Alan Fisher found me some parts that were in a
trash can - a 1275 Flywheel, thermostat housing and some other stuff that was
so interesting airport security opened my suitcase to have a look.  On the
hand the baggage handlers just put a special label on it saying 'very heavy'.

I wish I could have gone and will most likely wish the same thing next year
and the year after but in 2008 - I PLAN TO BE THERE!

Daniel