Re: CA- no insurance...

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: CA- no insurance...
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 09:01:49 -0600
Cc: b-evans@earthlink.net, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Yeah, but we're not going to stop this mess by shooting the criminals.
We need to start shooting the judges that hand down these rediculous
verdicts as well as the trial lawyers that bring them. And it's not like we
haven't known this for a long time either....

"The first thing we do, kill all the lawyers" - William Shakespeare, Henry
VI

Cheers!!
Jim - whose 9mm is loaded and ready in Dodge City