Re: CA- no insurance...

To: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: CA- no insurance...
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 16:05:27 GMT jADG7sZ9006806
Cc: b-evans@earthlink.net, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
"We need to start shooting the (idiotic) judges and lawyers....."

Yeah...absolutely correctomundo. Which is
not to say ALL lawyers and judges, of course. I know good ones, in each case.

To much BS liberal interpretation (psychoanalytic "understanding") rather
than "enforcement" in terms of the spirit
in which the law is written.

Criminals are in the minority. The law is
written to protect the law-abiding majority.
In this respect, the rights of the majority
MUST logically  be the priority, assuming one wishes an orderly, peaceful
(law-abiding) society.

I mean...."HELLO"!

Cap'n Bob
Peaceful (which doesn't mean I won't fight!) Frog