RE: Chichak elec dizzy

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Chichak elec dizzy
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 11:01:53 -0500
Welcome to my life.  Almost anything 'spridget' comes from the US or the UK.
I try to get everything sent by post to avoid the UPS fiasco.  And, then
there's still duty.

Robert D.
Canada

PS: of course if you buy one of those items locally, then that distributor
already paid those fees and they're now built into the price.