RE: Chichak elec dizzy

To: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Chichak elec dizzy
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 20:19:38 -0500
I think that the Canadian equivalent is 'softwood'.

Maybe someone can educate me?  It seems that Bush thinks that it's too cheap
and so he puts a heavy duty on it so that the US govt gets money instead of
US citizens saving money.  Maybe, therefore, your taxes aren't going up so
much?  Why wouldn't the Canadian exporters say, 'well, they need it and
they're buying it anyway, even though we think it's overpriced at that
price, let's just charge more and take the money instead of the US govt
taking the money?'.  There's got to be some sound reason, but I don't get
it.