RE: Chichak elec dizzy

To: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Chichak elec dizzy
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 19:44:47 -0500
A lot more lbc parts perhaps, but I think as a country, we export more than
we import.  To which countries, I'm not sure.  I think that we also export a
lot more raw product than finished goods.

The 'looney' I could see somehow, but the 'toonie' was downright silly.
Thank goodness they didn't call it a 'beary'!
( Looney is a one dollar coin with a picture of a loon on the back.  A
tooney is a two dollar coin with one or more bears on the back. )