RE: GM going down, no LBC

To: "'de Brebisson, Cyrille \(Calculator Division\)'" <cyrille@hp.com>, <RBHouston@aol.com>, <spritenut@exit109.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: GM going down, no LBC
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 11:04:28 -0600
The fact is, that GM is in the business of building cars... and the lousy
cars they've built for 30 years have caught up to them.

They've made some incredible boners along the way...

Pontiac Aztec?

Finally get the Fiero right and kill it?

Killing off the Camaro and Firebird instead of making them world class cars?

Killing off rear drive full size Impalas (when they owned the squad car
market)?

Any of their shoddy 80's product?\

The list goes on and on....

The market speaks, and they're losing market share.

Chrysler has great luck with some retro styled cars reasonably priced. GM? A
$50k pickup no one wants.

GM was once truly world class in engineering and styling... now more like
3rd class.