Re: BE bonnet tie-downs

To: "Ed Townley" <healeymonster@fastwave.biz>
Subject: Re: BE bonnet tie-downs
From: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 11:04:17 -0700
Hi Ed.

In the same situation, I chose DZUS fasteners.  they are virtually flush
with the bonnet sheet metal and do the job.  I can send you a photo of how
they are set-up.  Very simiple to fabricate and very low key.  Like you, I
couldn't picture those big-a** rubber thingys on the smooth lines of a
bugeye.

Glen Byrns