RE: BE bonnet tie-downs

To: "'Jim Rogers'" <jarplanner@cox.net>
Subject: RE: BE bonnet tie-downs
From: "Ed Townley" <healeymonster@fastwave.biz>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 07:58:30 -0600
I know I have been negligent in responding to all the fine input I have
received on this subject--so, thought I would do so here.  This is typical
of this list-- many of you have responded with tips, ideas, pictures and
websites.  I wanted to publicly thank all, and report that I have narrowed
the field to either spitfire latches, Dzus or the jeep-type chromies found
at http://www.europaspares.com/ will report to the list when final decision
is made.  Thanks again
Ed