Re: [Spridgets] kind of spridget related

To: Spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] kind of spridget related
From: Paul Van Wig <pvanwig@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2013 16:21:09 -0700
A long as you are thinking transplant why not drop in a modern motor and trans
that is easy to get parts for and common enough to be inexpensive. Iv'e done
Datsun  motor in a Morris Minor but the little Datsun motors are getting
harder to mind.
Take your tape measure to the local wrecking yard. Or check what other cars
that use a similar sized motor have used for transplants.

Paul Van Wig
Big Bear/Long Beach, CA
facebook.com/pvanwig

1959 Nash Metropolitan "Tiffany" (the wife's fun ride)
1968 Morris Minor Woody RHD "Thomas"
1960 Bug Eye (awaiting restoration)

1980 CJ7 Lives @ 7440'
2012 Turbo Diesel Ram 2500 4X4
2003 Toyota 4Runner (the wife's Mountain car)
2012 Cadillac SRX 3.6 (the wife's work ride)