Re: [Spridgets] kind of spridget related

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] kind of spridget related
From: Mike Rambour <lists@dinospider.com>
Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 16:50:34 -0700
  I only thought about the 1275 because I have one already sitting in my
back yard.  The other car in New Zealand that I mentioned went with a
late model VW motor, computer, fuel injection and automatic gearbox and
VW rear axle so I know it can be done, but they also cut up the frame to
fit it all.  I already spent $3,200US having new brake drums cast/made
for this car, I don't want to swap rear axles at this stage.

  I happen to have a good rebuildable 1275 and a second one of unknown
condition that is why I thought about them.  I am certainly not against
something more reliable and modern but I will NOT cut or weld anything
to the Singer chassis so it can be reversed.  I do plan on looking
around before going crazy and doing this.

     mike

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive