Re: dream shop

To: "Ron Soave" <soavero@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: dream shop
From: "Jim Hill" <jrhill@chorus.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 12:04:20 -0500
Adding to the parameters of the "dream shop", Ron Soave wrote:

> - Skylights for natural light when painting
> - Provisions for a pole dancer.

Ahhhh . . . I didn't realize that this was a SERIOUS quest!

In which case, it's clear to me that any ideal garage/shop should be based
on the Craig "Eddie Haskel" Bielat master plan: the decor of a den, car(s)
stationed in the middle of the room, with a fabulous model railroad circling
the walls. When you get tired of working on the car, you can pour a glass of
wine and watch the trains circulate.

Perhaps with ancillary rooms for engine assembly (the Clean Room),
dynamometer (the Loud Room), fabrication and machine work (the Room with
Stuff Everywhere) and a paint shop (the Masked Man Room).

Jim Hill
The Runaway Train