Re: dream shop

To: Jwhlyadv@aol.com, wsthompson@thicko.com, team-thicko@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: dream shop
From: MGTD2@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 11:20:35 -0400
In a message dated Sat, 10 Aug 2002 12:58:51 PM Eastern Standard Time, Jwhlyadv
writes:

> A gentleman would be considerate enough to place it near
> the pole dancers
> station so she doesn't have to walk far to bring you beer.

My favorite garage back in Glenbrook, CT had an old chest-type Coke cooler with
bottles of beer hanging from the racks. Certainly impressed me as a
16-year-old.   I've graduated to a fridge, drilled for a tap on the side, and
enough space around the 1/4-keg to store some cold specialty brews.  I find
this to be an essential appliance in a well-equipped shop....and don't forget
the "private edition" of your favorite girlie autoparts calendar.

Prof. Blunt H. Trauma